IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY, ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES AND COMMUNITIONS WITH LAKOTATRADINGPOST.COM.
With the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, internet ecommerce is at an all-time high, creating unprecedented demand on many products, and high levels of residential deliveries for our package delivery partners. This is creating some challenges which are keeping us and all suppliers from serving customers the way we want and expect.
1. Demand for certain products like ammunition, guns, gun parts, survival and outdoor products are at historic levels. While we’re ordering and receiving record numbers of these products, Customer demand far exceeds our Supplier's production capabilities, and these high demand products are allocated to us. We’ve implemented quantity limits on these scarce products to serve as many customers as possible. Our website has real-time product availability information and our best estimate on when our next shipment will arrive. Unfortunately, many products say "Out of Stock" which means it’s on back order and we can’t get definite information on when it will arrive. Click the "Add to Wish List" on the product page of any out-of-stock product (works only after you created an online account) and we will send you an email the moment it is received, but please understand many products sell out quickly, sometimes in a matter of minutes.
2. While we've estimated delivery dates as accurately as possible, there may be delays from our package delivery partners as they're experiencing large volumes and warehouse employee shortages due to COVID-19 shutdowns. If your order takes longer than expected, we appreciate your patience in allowing a few extra days before contacting us. Our typical shipment times from most of our warehouse partners are running between one to three weeks depending on the warehouse location and whether or not a COVID-19 lockdown is currently in force in their State.
3. All expedited shipments of all products ordered online (overnight express, etc.) are suspended until further notice. With the exception of firearms, all products ordered online are shipped standard ground. Shipment to retail store is no longer available to customers, except for firearms and optics, which are mandatory.
4. With the unprecedented level of demand, limited availability of many products, and extended package delivery delays, our Customer Support Partners are very busy with phone calls, emails and servicing our in-retail store customers. If you are contacting us by telephone, please leave a message and we will return your call during normal business hours. Do note that it may take a few days for a Customer Services Partner to respond to your email or your phone message.
5. Again, our website, which is available 24/7/365, has the most accurate product availability and delivery information, in addition to the "Add to Wish List” email notification feature.
6. And please do not call our retail store for current inventory and pricing information. We do not give out current inventory and pricing over the phone as we have well over 200,000 products available online and limited inventory stocked in our retail store. Both Online and In-retail store inventory and pricing information is “LIVE” and up to date on our ecommerce website LakotaTradingPost.com.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and loyalty.
- The LakotaTradingPost.com Customer Services Partner Team
© 2021 Lakota Trading Post. All Rights Reserved.